Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easy Chicken Parmesan


I love this dish because it's super easy and it can be modified any way you like.

4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts
1/2 cup Italian dressing
2/3 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup marinara or pasta sauce
4 slices Havarti cheese

Preheat oven to 375F.  Place chicken in a shallow dish. Pour Italian dressing over chicken and turn to coat.  Using a plate, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese, and stir.  Roll chicken it bread crumb mixture and place on baking sheet.  Bake for 30 minutes.  Carefully top each chicken breast a slice of Havarti and spoon marinara sauce over top.  Return to oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese has melted.  Let stand for a few minutes before serving.

Enjoy!
sigapril

4 comments:

Karen Greenberg said...

Oh, that looks heavenly! Probably not the healthiest meal ever, but one I can keep for a special occasion. Yum!

Shareena said...

divine! I love pasta sauce and I love chicken.. perfect!

Erika said...

I try to reach in and eat it but the monitor keeps getting in the way D=

Jen said...

LOL I hate when that happens!