Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself...

Hello!  

  Welcome to my new adventure as a blogger.   On this blog you will find some of my favourite things to eat, drink, crochet, and discuss.  I am a "newbie" to this thing called blogging, so please bare with me as I stumble my way through this blogging maze.  The good news is, I am a fast learner and have had a fabulous teacher.  Her name is Crystal and she is an amazing, inspiring friend who has an equally amazing blog called Three Jewels In My Crown.  Thanks to her I have overcome my frustration with trying to create this blog, and dove in head first.  Thanks so much for being such a great friend Crystal  XO

Alas, my first posting!


sigapril

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I'm blushing!! Thank you so much for linking to me! Never a problem! Your site looks amazing, right down to the last detail. Your welcome to guest post anytime over at 3 Jewels!