Happy Wednesday everyone! I have been reading other people's random lists about strange and funny things that happen in their lives and found myself reflecting on my inner weirdo. Here are my top 10 things that may be a little weird to some.
10 Hump Day Confessions
- I LOVE the smell of permanent marker. The original fat Redimark permanent marker, like the one I used as a kid to ruin my sister's Barbie doll. I could smell it all day if I didn't run the risk of permanent brain damage.
- I watch Family Guy way more than I like to admit. Although I won't let my kids watch it, I can't help myself. "Giggity" is not a real word. "Giggity" is not a real word. Repeat after me...
- I pick things. Wallpaper, scabs, stickers, beer labels, nail polish, my nose (not really but I know you were thinking about that). This is why I can crochet for hours and hours. I have idol hands, and you know what they say about idol hands...
- I straighten the pictures hanging on my walls on a daily basis. I can spot a crooked picture from the corner of my eye, in the dark, without my glasses on. I'm not weird, I'm anal. Aka weird?
- I twirl my hair. Not so weird. I just do it unwillingly. Like at work and the kids ask why I am doing it. Then they copy me. Maybe I am starting a trend.
- I am a 30 year old who is still afraid of the dark. Too many Nightmare On Elm St. movies as a kid. Oh and I still can't have any body part hanging off the bed when I sleep, because the monster who lives under my bed will get me.
- I used to drink vinegar as a kid. I took packages from places like McDonald's, tore a small hole, and sucked on it. Gross. I have grown up now and just drink Balsamic vinegar out of the bottle ;)
- I avoid Nacho Cheese flavoured Doritos like the plague. Someone I know has the worst smelling feet that ever walked the earth. And guess what they smell like?...
- My favourite reality shows??? Deadliest Catch, Pawn Stars and Ice Road Truckers. Sometimes I think I have more testosterone than I should.
- I love roller coasters but can't physically handle a plane ride without a massive dose of Gravol. I think this is weird, since I am the only one out of six who needed to be sedated.
Thank you for visiting my inner weirdisms!