Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies




Yield: 40 small cookies or 24 medium cookies
Temperature: 350F
Bake Time: 18 minutes *see note

Ingredients:

1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp all purpose flour (to stiffen mixture)
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)




* Bake time may need to be adjusted.  I bake using
stoneware.

Preheat oven to 350F.  Use 2 cookie pans.  In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended.  Drop cookie mixture onto pan (I used a tbsp sized scoop for small cookies).  Bake for 15 minutes.  Press cookies with a fork and bake for 3 minutes longer.  Meanwhile, drop cookies onto second sheet.  Let cool for at least 10-12 minutes on the pan, then move to cooling rack until completely cool.

Pour a tall glass of milk and enjoy!


sigapril

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Yummm! Classic! I wanna make a batch!
Great job on the pics! Love the crisp clean outline!

Dave said...

Looks so good.... I also seeing all the PC products

Jen said...

I know Dave, this is all I own! And I love them all!