Friday, April 15, 2011

Playmobil Review

Playmobil Forest Lodge
Today's post is a little review of one of my children's favourite toys, Playmobil.

Made in Germany, this is one quality brand that I have no problem spending a little extra money on.  My kids spend hours letting their imaginations run wild.  With many different themes, there is something for every child.  Yes, there are many small pieces, but it has been a good lesson for us.  My kids have to play with their sets upstairs at the table or on the floor.  The pieces are stored in a shoebox sized container with a lid and they are great at cleaning it up and putting it away.  The price is comparable to Lego, so if you are looking for something different I highly recommended picking up one of these play sets.

Happy Playing!

sigapril

No comments: