Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thank You!

Today I wanted to show some photo appreciation for some very talented ladies.  In my Etsy Shop, I make crocheted baby hats and photo props.  Since I lack any photography skills, I was more than happy to receive these fabulous photos.














The photos to the left were taken by Amberly over at Aidee Jae Photography and if you happen to be in her area, she is having a giveaway on her Facebook  fan page!





























These photos to the right were taken by Theresa Brereton Photography in Milton, Ontario.  Check her out here as well.

















Thanks so much ladies, I really appreciate it!

sigapril

3 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful hats and such gorgeous pictures!

Just stopped by from the Wednesday blog hop. I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely week.
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

elisabeth said...

your hats are adorable!

♥elisabeth

Jen said...

Thank you! I love making them!