Monday, May 16, 2011

Crochet Dish Cloths - Free Pattern




5.5mm hook
50g cotton yarn, medium #4

Ch 5, join with sl st to from a ring.

Round 1 - Ch 3 (counts as 1st dc throughout).  [2 dc, ch 2 (dc 3, ch 2) 3 times] all in ring.  Join with sl st in top of ch 3.

Round 2 - Ch 3, dc in next 2 dc.  (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in ch 2 sp.  Dc in next 3 dc.  Repeat around.  Join with sl st top of ch 3.

Round 3 - Ch 3.  Dc in next 4 dc.  (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in ch 2 sp.    Dc in next 7 dc.  Repeat to last ch 2 sp.  Dc in next 2 dc.  Join with sl st to top of ch 3.

Round 4 - Ch 3.  Dc in next 6 dc.  (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in ch 2 sp.  Dc in next 11 dc.  Repeat to last ch 2 sp. Dc in next 4 dc.  Join with sl st to top of ch 3.

Round 5 - Ch 3.  Dc is next 8 dc.  (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in ch 2 sp.  Dc in next 15 dc.  Repeat to last ch 2 sp.  Dc in next 6 dc.  Join with sl st tp top of ch 3.

Round 6 - Ch 3.  Dc in next 10 dc.  (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in ch 2 sp.  Dc in next 19 dc.  Repeat to last ch 2 sp. Dc in next 8 dc.  Join with sl st tp top of ch 3.

Round 7 - Ch 1.  Sc in same st.  Sc around, making 2 sc in each ch 2 sp.  Join with sl st to first sc.  Fasten off and weave in end.

Voila!!!  A handy dandy dishcloth!

Any questions or corrections with this pattern, please email me so I can fix it.  Thanks and enjoy!


sigapril

3 comments:

mmbear said...

It all looks like Greek to me! Hi, I am from one of the Blog Hops and am following thru GFC and Twitter. I did not see a Facebook button or I would have followed that also. Let me know if I need to come back for something else. Happy to help because I know how it feels in the beginning. Actually, I am still in the beginning even after 5 months! I learn something all the time. I would love a follow back on whatever you feel comfortable with. Have a great week!

Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

A Helicopter Mom said...

Ha! I was going to say it looked like Greek to me. LOL.

I'd love to learn someday, though.

I'm a new follower from the Thursday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you'd follow me back at A Helicopter Mom!

Thanks,
Mickey :)
A Helicopter Mom

Jen said...

Thanks Mickey! I am already a follower...I must have snuck by you lol