Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What A Find!

{pic}


























Have you seen these?  I stumbled upon these "glasses" at the Gourmet Food and Wine Expo in Toronto.  They are a must have for summer at the cottage or on the deck.  They look and feel like real glass, yet they are made out of BPA-Free polymer.  You can drop them, squeeze them, toss them in your picnic basket.  They will NOT break.  They even have a neat little thumb notch for easy gripping during that long walk from the wine cooler to the lounge chair ;)  You can find a retailer or purchase some from here.

Happy Hump Day!

sigapril

6 comments:

Jennee said...

I just heard about these! How cool is that? If I went on picnics more often, I would probably get them...then again, I should just get them for my every day klutzy life!

Jen said...

Yes! I highly recommend them for the klutzy life! I am a huge klutz, and that's why I am no longer allowed to take the glassware from my kitchen outside. lol

Anne said...

How cool! I don't drink wine, but these would be great for any drink.

I'm stopping by from the blog hop. If you have a minute I'd love for you to stop by www.giveawaycorner.com, where we have giveaways every weekday. We're giving away a month of free advertising today!

Jen said...

You are right! They would be good for any drinks. I think the producers leaned towards wine because they are supposed to simulate drinking out of crystal.

Thanks for following!

Crunchy Frugalista said...

Those are really neat! I love the name of your blog by the way. Thanks for joining up the Thankful for Friends Thursday hop!

Ashley
www.crunchyfrugalista.com

Sarah said...

I LOVE reusable glasses like that! So cute. What a great find!