Thursday, July 14, 2011

Death to House Work


This post is a bit of a rant about the way I am feeling lately.  First of all, my house is for sale, which basically means, just pretend you live in it.  I hate house work to begin with and a for sale sign means I have to do it constantly just in case someone decides to come through it.  My children are 2 going on 20 and 6...enough said.  When the agent calls, I run around like a headless chicken, jamming our dressers full of unfolded clothes and kicking toys under the beds.  If people could only see it my way they would appreciate the mess and see that this house has lots of floor space for the 8034680 pieces of Lego my son owns.  And they could also see there is ample room for a never ending train track which runs through the rec room, into the laundry room and back, then circles around the computer desk.  And to top it all off, they would notice the fabulous air flow that makes the dust bunnies scurry out from underneath the furniture when the wind blows.

Where is Mary Poppins when I need her to clean my damn house?!

Here is hoping this house sells soon so I can enjoy summer outside and not worry about the mess inside.

Cheers!

sigapril

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been there done all that and the dam house never sold and with the current market in the UK we took it off the market, the worst is when a client says they are comming to look around and youv'e run round like a headless chicken and the do not turn up grrrrr, good luck with your sale I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly ttfn Nicole